Sunday, 17 February 2013

Final Definitive Influence Maps

I've compiled influential images of characters and environments because I'm starting to design my story's elements and need to have visual references to help me in the process.

The main influences for me are Linguini from Ratatouille and Klaus the Fish from American Dad.

As for my Morgue, I'm going to have a very tall room with long, insensitive windows that loom over the mortuary table and swamping it with light from outside. This room will not be Gothic or archaic, just a long, plain room with no colour or emotion.

The Pet Shop will be old, run down and no longer in use. This is to coincide with the mental fragility of Finley (My Fish Character). It will be a small, cramped single story building. Dust and debris will clutter the floor.


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment