Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Animation Toolbox - Bouncing Ball (version1)

 

Ball Bounce
 
 
 
 
This is my first attempt at one of the 12 principles of animation; squash and stretch, timing and spacing. Otherwise known as The Ball Bounce.

 
This is the first of three from this exercise and is the bouncing ball. This is a combination of layered hand drawn animation. I like the look of it but not too keen on the way it is animated. I am going to get some advice and re upload a more worked on version. I look forward to doing more stop frame as I love animation and I am really keen on expanding my knowledge and skillset on the subject. That is why I don't feel that it has been animated properly. 
For some reason I can't upload it any bigger than this :s
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Spacing Chart
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment