Sunday, 13 January 2013

... And their Scenes

Like For Like Story Board Scenes
 
 
 
This follows on from the post that shortlisted possible films. I have gathered chosen scenes for each of my shortlisted 10 so that I can chose my favourite one to do a like for like story board on.
 
 
1: Kill bill
 

               




2: Up
 
                

                     


3: Toy Story
 

               



4: The Bourne Ultimatum
 

              



5: The Amazing Spider Man
 

               

2 comments:

  1. Hey mate good choice of scenes, personally I think you should go for toy story - the camera is all over the place using pov of buzz and when it cuts to different angles and shots. The others look a lot more complicated to me but thats just my opinion. Looking forward to your like for like which ever one you choose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's what I was thinking it's much more interesting to storyboard. The other ones don't seem to be as dynamic.

    ReplyDelete