Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Sectret Lairs - Word Map Influence Maps

What Is a Magician?
Having a component like Magician is fairly obvious as to what it means, but I've still researched it because it is important to not just know but to understand each component. So I started looking at the definition of Magician and then the different disciplines. I did this research to heavily influence the character side of this project so I will have a strong reference to look back to when I'm designing the character's Lair.

Definition: The "official" definition of Magician is a person or being that performs acts of a supernatural nature using variety of disciplines like Slieght of Hand, Illusion and Hypnotism, or appears to do so. They can posses a supernatural ability but is mostly claimed claimed by fictional characters.



No comments:

Post a Comment