Saturday, 3 November 2012

New Project - The Secret Lair of The Amerind magician

Intro: Space and environment - Secret Lairs:

For our new project, briefed to us on Monday 29th October 2012, we were asked to produce a 3D environment specifically designed for a character. We were randomly given two key components that will help us mould our charcater, which will be crucial in order to design a well thought out space for the character.

The two components I picked out were Amerind and Magician. Two completely different things in comparison. I'm excited about the broad possibilities of these two components being mashed together.

The first thing I've done is researched the correct definitions and related words of both Amerind and Magician to make sure my knowledge on the two are correct and I don't make mistakes in later research.

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be sooooo cool, Matt - onwards, with confidence! Enjoy yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only researched one component at the moment and i can already tell i'm going to have fun with this. I absolutely love the American Indian history, so mixing it with something else is going to be wicked. I just hope I can portray it that way lol

    ReplyDelete