Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Another Stop Frame

My college was pretty big on stop frame animation, so here's another one from a much earlier project. This project was about a metaphorical translation of something boring into something more visually appealing. This was my first experince of experimenting with improvising and working out how to make the ideas in your head become real.
I'm uploading these videos because I want to give myself a base to build from, so I can hopefully see the vast improvement in my work. 3D is what I've always wanted to do then I went to college where everything had to be 2D or stopframe so these videos will be my reminder as to why I'm on this course. I want to be able to look back at these and laugh at how bad they are compared to my new projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment